|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE / ISO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||depends on your requrement.|
|Delivery Time:||To be negotiated|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Product Name:||Plastic Injection Mold||Cavity Material:||1.2343,1.2311, H13, SKD61, S136|
|Cavity No.:||1+1||Surface Finishing:||Polish 600|
plastic mould tools,
cnc injection overmolding
Customized Plastic Overmold Injection Molding TPE With ABS Material Two Shot
Overmold Tooling System
What does the overmold tooling system look like and what are its components?
1. The mold base is the mounting unit attached to the molding machine plattens that holds the mold. There are many options in mold base designs.
Universal multi-unit dye (MUD) bases provide off-the-shelf solutions to mold makers, including mold inserts for machining cavity and mold sections.
Because these MUD bases typically add cost to the overall tooling system, many companies in the industry design their own custom configurations
that allow for a wider range of mold sizes that can accommodate a range of molds at a lower cost.
In vertical injection molding machines, the sprue bushing is where the injection unit lines up against the mold and allows the molding material to flow
from the injection unit into the cavity. The bushing should be made out of hardened tool steel and should be replaceable because it can be subjected
to millions of cycles
2. The "runner" is how the molding material is "funneled" through the molds to get to the different cavities. The runners connect the cavities together.
Cold slugs or "runoffs" are essential to good cosmetics and reduced scrap rates as they allow material to flow without excess restriction caused by
material cooling off within a runner and causing restriction which, in turn, causes material to be injected at higher pressures.
3. The loader bar is a section of the mold usually in one end of the cavity that is lifted up either by hand or the machine to allow the operator to insert
a connector or terminated leads into it. Then, the bar is retracted back into place and a new part is ready to be molded.
4. The cavity is where the components are molded. Everything in a cavity is important because it affects the way a finished part will look: its shape,
surface finish and size. Cavities can be aluminum or steel, and be polished, textured or plated.
5. A wire shut-off, or "pinch-off," is the section of the mold that pinches off on what is exiting the mold (typically wires) so that the molding material
does not cause material to flash outside of the cavity. The fit and design of the shut-off are important. It must be tight enough to not allow the
material to flow out of the cavity, but not so tight that it damages what it is shutting off. Shut-offs should be removable so that they can be
interchanged with various sizes to accommodate varying cable diameters.
6. Knockouts are rods or pins that come up through the cavity or loader bar sections to eject or push out the finished parts after they have been
molded. Knockouts usually leave residual impressions in plastic parts and are used only if required.
|Mould information||Size||Depends on customers requirement (2D/3D)|
|MOQ||Small order accepted|
|MOLD LIFESPAN||500-1000000 shots|
|Brand||Canon, Epson, Brother, Sony, Tyco, Audi, Honda, Toyota and Flextronics, Fuji Xerox, HP, JST, Kyocera, Panasonic, BMW, Sanyo, ZTW|
|Mould Details||Type||Prototype mold and series/production mold|
|Injection||Cold runner/hot runner(Moldmaster,YUDO,INCOE,HUSKY,MOLD-TIP,other|
|Cycle life||500k~1000k shots|
|Service||One stop service||Design- Mockup- Manufacturing- Assembly|
|Design||CAD/CAM technical platform and perfect engineering data switching system which enable us to have elastic choices to offer service to our customers.|
DXF, DWF, PRT, SAT, IGES or STE format for mold design and layout
|Mockup||Rapid laser mockup /CNC mockup process|
|Manufacturing||Prototype mold,production mold,plastic parts production|
|QC||Latest precise detecting instruments|
Well trained and skillful inspectors
Timely feedback to manufacturing department
High yield rate and timely delivery
|Delivery||SAMPLES SHIPPED BY FEDEX,DHL,TNT,UPS|
Sea or air shipment for Mold/mass production
Contact Person: jp.gao