|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE / ISO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Ton|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood crate|
|Delivery Time:||within 60 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||300 Tons every month|
|Material:||ADC12||Process:||Aluminum Die Castings Process|
|Machining:||CNC Machining||Surface:||Natural Color|
|Packing:||Plywood Crate||Surface Treatment:||Shot Blasting|
aluminum injection molds,
aluminum casting molds
Aluminum Precision Die Casting For Auto cars ADC12 Material Parts Foundry
Product Description and Process
Aluminum Precision Die Casting For Autocars ADC12 Material Parts Foundry
Production process: aluminum die casting process
Machining process: CNC machine, machining center, lathe, mill machine, drill machine, etc.
Surface treatment process: anodic oxidation, Dacromet coating, etc.
Product Material and Uses
Normally produce with JIS ADC1, ADC3, ADC5, ADC6, ADC10, ADC12, ASTM A413, A360, A380, A383, etc.
The aluminum casting products are widely used for electronic industry, auto-car parts, electric motor parts, aero craft parts, watercraft parts, medical
treatment equipment, communication system, other machinery components, etc.
Die casting is a metal casting process that is characterized by forcing molten metal under high pressure into a mold cavity. The mold cavity is
created using two hardened tool steel dies which have been machined into shape and work similarly to an injection mold during the process.
Most die castings are made from non-ferrous metals, specifically zinc, copper, aluminum, magnesium, lead, pewter and tin-based alloys. Depending
on the type of metal being cast, a hot- or cold-chamber machine is used.
The casting equipment and the metal dies represent large capital costs and this tends to limit the process to high-volume production. Manufacture of
parts using die casting is relatively simple, involving only four main steps, which keeps the incremental cost per item low. It is especially suited for a
large quantity of small- to medium-sized castings, which is why die casting produces more castings than any other casting process. Die castings
are characterized by a very good surface finish (by casting standards) and dimensional consistency.
Two variants are pore-free die casting, which is used to eliminate gas porosity defects; and direct injection die casting, which is used with zinc
castings to reduce scrap and increase yield.
Advantages of Metal Die Casting Process
1. Aluminum (aluminum alloy) die casting has advantages of lightweight, excellent corrosion resistance, good mechanical properties, high thermal
and electrical conductivity, high dimensional stability for complex shapes and thin walls, and retains strength at high temperature.
2. Zinc die casting is the easiest alloy to cast and plate, which features high ductility, high impact strength, promoting long die life as well as
economical for small parts.
3. Magnesium die casting is the lightest and easiest alloy to manufacture with excellent strength-to-weight ratio.
4. Copper (brass, bronze) die casting features high hardness, good corrosion resistance, highest mechanical properties of alloys die cast, good wear
resistance, excellent dimensional stability and high strength that approaching steel parts.
5. Stainless steel die casting has high degree of dimensional accuracy and surface finish, with a small amount of mechanical processing work, which
greatly saves a large equipment, metal material and working hours.
6. Lead and tin die casting high density, extremely close dimensional accuracy, used for special forms of corrosion resistance.
1. Ability to manufacturing complex cast molds and metal parts.
2. The precision machining after casting.
3. Strict quality control and testing report, includes: X-Ray, Chemical Composition, Mechanical Property Test, CMM dimensional checking.
Aluminum Alloys We Offers
A360 is an aluminum alloy with excellent pressure tightness and fluidity. It has a high silicon content and offers high corrosion resistance as well as
high strength, even in elevated temperatures.
Imperial US/UK | Metric
|Material||Alloy||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%)||Shear Strength||Hardness||Elongation||Process|
|MPa||MPa||MPa||Brinell(HB)||% in 50mm||
|Aluminum Casting Metals||A360||317||170||180||75||3.5||Cold Chamber Die Casting|
Imperial US/UK | Metric
|Material||Alloy||Density||Melting Point (Average +/-50)||Thermal Conductivity||Coefficient of Thermal Expansion||Electrical Conductivity||Process|
|Aluminum Casting Metals||A360||2.63||577||113||21||29||Cold Chamber Die Casting|
|ALUMINUM CASTING METALS||Chemical Composition %|
Contact Person: jp.gao