|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE / ISO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood crate + VCI Anti-Rust Bag|
|Delivery Time:||within 60 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||300 Tons every month|
|Material:||Ductile Iron 80-60-03||Process:||Green Sand Casting Process|
|Machining:||CNC Machining||Surface:||Anti-Rust Oil|
|Used For:||Autocar Industry||Packing:||Crate|
ductile iron fittings,
machining ductile iron
Ductile Cast Iron Green Sand Casting Process Foundry Autocar Parts
Product Description and Process
1. Ductile Cast Iron Green Sand Casting Process Foundry Autocar Parts
2. Production process: green sand molding, pre-coated sand molding and resin sand molding which can produce iron castings from 50 gram to 2000
3. Machining process: CNC machine, machining center, lathe, mill machine, drill machine, etc.
4. Surface treatment process: paint coating, electrophoretic coating, electrogalvanizing coating, black oxide coating, phosphate coating, powder
Product Material and Uses
1. Normally produce with gray iron HT200, HT250, ductile iron 65-45-12, 60-40-18, 80-55-06, 80-60-03, etc.
2. The ductile iron casting products are widely used for Auto-cars, trains, trucks, vehicle components, mining machinery components, agricultural
machinery parts, textile machinery parts, construction machinery parts, etc.
Advantages of Ductile Iron
There are several advantages that ductile iron provides designers:
1. Ductile iron can be easily cast and machined.
2. It has an excellent strength to weight ratio.
3. Ductile iron can be made for a much lower cost than steel.
4. It has superior castability and machinability.
5. Ductile iron provides a designer with an exceptional combination of toughness, low cost manufacturing, and reliability.
To create different grades of ductile iron, one must control the matrix structure around the graphite during the casting process or through subsequent
heat treatment. The minor compositional differences between the different grades of ductile iron exist in order to create the desired matrix
Ductile iron can be considered as steel with graphite spheroids dispersed throughout its matrix. The qualities of the metallic matrix in which the
graphite spheroids are suspended have a significant effect on ductile iron’s properties, but the graphite spheroids themselves do not.
There are several matrices found within ductile iron, the most common being;
Ductile Iron Applications
Ductile iron has greater strength and ductility then gray iron. Those properties allow it to be used effectively in a wide variety of industrial
applications, including pipe, automotive components, wheels, gear boxes, pump housings, machine frames for the wind-power industry, and many
Custom Casting Services
We work collaboratively with clients to determine the best material for each custom casting. Request a Quote to get more information on how our
casting service can match your project requirements.
Contact Person: jp.gao