|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE / ISO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood crate|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Ton Month|
|Item Name:||AL Casting Parts||Material:||ADC12;A380|
|Surface Finish:||Polishing, Shot Blasting||Material Standard:||MPIF 35, DIN30910, JIS Z2550|
|Application:||Automobile, Industrial Components||Process:||Precision Die Casting|
aluminum injection molds,
aluminum casting molds
Customized ADC12 And A380 Aluminium Pressure Die Casting Shot Blasting Finish
High pressure die casting products are a process of injecting aluminum alloy under pressure to produce high-volume parts at low cost. And
aluminum die-casting is a process with very high resource utilization, which saves a certain amount of manpower and material resources.
Customizable service: It helps to achieve complex designs and forms that make it easy to customize castings to specific manufacturing processes.
Production efficiency: Aluminum alloy die-casting parts make parts faster than other metal alloys. Robotic die-casting work cells are also used to
increase production efficiency.
Features: Aluminum castings have an important combination of light weight and high strength. And aluminum castings are very versatile and have
excellent corrosion resistance.
Cost: Aluminum die castings are usually cheaper than other metal alloys.
|Product Name||Aluminum Alloy die casting parts|
|Material Hardness||90 HRB|
|Material Density||2.73 g/cm3-2.90 g/cm3|
|Tensile Strength||310 MPa|
1. The aluminum have good fluidity and plasticity, and the casting process is cast in a pressure die casting machine, the aluminum die casting can
make various complicated shapes, and can also achieve higher accuracy and accuracy.
2. Aluminum die-casting is also a process with very high resource utilization, saving a certain amount of manpower and material resources.
3. Aluminum have excellent thermal conductivity , Smaller weight and higher machinability.
4. High production efficiency and high-volume production in a short time.
Aluminum die castings have been continuously developed and improved to a fairly sophisticated level, so its application fields are constantly
expanding. At present, it is widely used in automobile manufacturing, internal combustion engine production, motorcycle manufacturing, motor
manufacturing, transmission machinery manufacturing, precision instruments, garden beautification, electric power construction and other industries.
1. Non-standard can be customized according to the drawing or samples.
2. The payment terms are various and negotiable.
3. Always immediate and best after-sale service.
4.Providing financial support to our VIP partners to help them getting the big project from their clients.
5.Making sure the process of production is according to TS 16949 (IATF 16949)or our common agreement.
6.Our clients distribute widely, but most of them come from Europe and America, Such as, lGermany, Norway, Poland, Finland, Spain, UK, France,
Russia,USA, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, and other continental many countries.
Why choose us?
As an aluminum die casting manufacturer, we also provide complete and thorough assembly and testing of all die castings and products. Whether
you are interested in special parts such as aluminum die castings, vacuum die castings, or just want to prototype new parts, our aluminum die
casting plants will provide you with a full service experience.
1. We insist on credit first, to provide customers with quality services and products.
2. All of our supply partner has undergone a series of screening and audit process, we can provide complete audit report to you.
3. Our advantages are multiple available technologies, strong quality assurance, and good at project & supply chain management.
4. We can supplied various Non-standard/standard customized service for you.
Contact Person: jp.gao